THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 1, 2007

Welp...since everyone and their brother bailed...I guess here I am too *shrugs* lol. Partly I think it's a good thing....I didn't feel comfortable being anything but faves only over there- not easy to know anyone besides the same ole hoochies I've known forever;) But the partly bad part for me is that there are other aspects to my life that I'm comfortable sharing there if need be- where I don't think that'll be the case elsewhere. So....I guess that probably means I'll be keeping my OD too. Plus heck.....what if I LOATHE this place?? Then what...hmmmm? Does someone already have the next possibility lined out and all - hee hee;)

Awww geez. Now I've gotta do one of these introduction things I suppose huh?
Welp....I'm Tori. I'm 25 (for a few more weeks anyhow). I'm fiancee to Jason (29), and Mommy to Jaeli Brooke (who is 2.....and also known as 'Jaelibug' or if you ask her....just 'Buggy!). I am a stay-at-home-mom to my daughter, and also keep my best friend Nicolle's 1 y/o son, Cooper during the day. I'm also slowly plodding my way through medical transcription classes and hoping to get a foot in the door someplace meanwhile. Ah- and more recently I've started a 'bow business' -lol I guess if you want to call it that *rolls eyes*. I've been into hairbows and headbands since Jaeli was a day old. In recent months I've started learning to make my own custom boutique bows and sell them- mostly custom local sets so far *shrugs*. It's more of a hobby for me than anything I guess. I'm more creative than I've ever given myself credit for I think lol- at least where these are concerned so far;) I'm up at 1:30am still b/c I finally just finished 3 medium sized Halloween themed bows I've been working on all night lol- I'll have to post pics tomorrow....pretty good for my first ones if I do say so myself.

Anyways....what else about me? I'm a daughter. My Mom passed away 6 years ago now- liver failure from past years of narcotic abuse. It was a sudden thing (all within 1 week)...and I've recently realized that I'm just now beginning to deal with some aspects of that, that I wouldn't let myself think about before- I tend to write about that stuff sometimes, so there you have the basics (though also knowing that my Grandma and Aunt were/are addicts as well might be helpful when I'm in bitch mode about that too just fyi...). As far as all that goes....I'm currently claiming the anger stage:) Lol. I'm pissed off and annoyed....and I have absolutely no faith in addicts. They're all selfish....and they never change....sooner or later, they'll die to. Not the best outlook ever I know- but ya know....stages *shrugs*. I'll get over it. The other half that makes me a daughter is my Dad. He and my Stepmother live a few hours away from us. I don't see them much or anything. Didn't have a good childhood experience going on with them. I'm my Mother's Daughter and my Stepmom never let me forget it- and my Dad never came to my defense. I lived the best years of my life with my Grandparents actually (Dad's parents). They're like my parents....and my Aunt Tomma and Uncle Tim are more like my sister and brother. They're all awesome and we're very close. I'm also a sister. With a LOT of siblings lol;) It goes: Tori (25), Trae (23), Trent and Tyler (21), Abby (17), Colby (16), Kalaeb (10), and Kenadaey (9) (note...my Mom was married three times *sighs*...all the T names go with my Dad....the two middle ones go with Steve (who I call even now my stepdad)....and the last two go with Ken (an asshole) ). Then there are: Mollie (25), Jacob (24), Jenni (36), Tommy (38), and Lexy (4) - my "stepsiblings". The first two are MJ's kids (my stepmom/Dads wife) and the second two are her adopted kids. Then there's Miss Lexy.....my Stepparents= Steve (Mom's 2nd husband...lol) and Jean (his wife...for like...as long as I can remember...), well Lexy is their little girl. Being the jacked up family we are that's just how it is and how we explain each other to all the confused crazies staring at us wondering and asking *shrugs*.

Hmmm. Well I'm also a friend. Nicolle is my best friend (well next to Jason anyways). We grew up together and have been through everything together. Her sister and my Aunt were best friends growing up....my Mom watched her after her Mom went back to work (I'm 5 months older...) and our families were obviously friends anyhow....we were kinda stuck with each other I guess lol *shrugs*. We went to school together....grew up together....had chicken pox together.....went on 'dates' together.....went through losing my Mom and then later her sister, together.....and through my pregnancy and then shortly after I had Jaeli, her pregnancy, together......and this last year we moved out here to Augusta to be closer to Jason's family, part of my family, and most importantly Nicolle and Scott lol;) So we're now doing all this getting old, growing up, getting married, family stuff together too. Then there's Erica.....another childhood friend- grew up together!! She just moved back here from North Carolina and I'm excited about that so I'm sure I'll talk about her some. Um....Becca- my "neighbor friend" lol. When we moved to our first apt we got lucky and ended up having the best neighbors ever and making some really great lifetime friends in her and Matt. They however....suck and still live out West lol, so we don't see them as much as I'd like....but we love them none the less lol;) Their new baby boy, Breven James, was born yesterday! I'm so excited for her....she's waited a long time....and been through SO much to get to this point, and I know that feeling. He's teeny tiny and adorable....got to see him yesterday evening:) Hmmm....who else? Eh.....some hoochies by the names of Kimmee, Ames, Ang, Destiny, Emily....and probably some more that I'm forgetting (sorry hookers but I dunno exactly who all is coming here *shrugs*)- they're pretty fabulous friends too I suppose lol;) Met them a bazillion years ago online at YMRU boards....around when I was pg with Jae.....yanno....young Mom's board yo. We're cool and hip Mom's.....that kinda thing;) Anyhow they're all great- its been an awesome fantastic support source I never would have realized or thought I'd have had- so yay....love you girls....:) Hmmm...I guess that sums things up for now.

Okay well plus I can't hardly keep my eyes open any longer lol;) I'll add more tomorrow or something if my life story isn't totally up to date here :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great intro. Of course I already knew most of that hehe.

You forgot to mention you have an equally fabulous twin living a life parallel to your's in almost every aspect (that would be refering me moi of course lol).

Welcome to blogger beyotch :) I wonder if there's a way to do "faves" entries since we've got stalkers like whoa.