THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 22, 2007

Another attempt.


*takes deep breath here*
Let's attempt the picture thing again shall we??

Kids being silly....

They're all BFF like and everything....

The best self portrait Coop's gotten....usually he cuts one of us out of the pic lol

Jaeli trying to take a picture....


Jaelibug


Me....ready to run yo.

Me....we so didn't run yo.

Anyone wanna explain to me why I can't do this picture thing like I want to *tears hair out*?!?!?! They show up at the top of every entry instead of where I want them- I have lots of pics bitches....I'm not gonna sit my happy butt here long enough to move them all like this again. Ug. And they show up in the wrong order any-freakin'-way......bleh.

*Omg. I looked at my entry and hit that last picture....and it screams Abby (my sister lol)- well if I lightened the eye makeup anyways;) The other day that happened with another picture I saw. Eek! I mean hey- I was first, and I'm cute....so lucky her;) But it's bizzare as hell to realize all the sudden looking at a pic like that lol. Her face is more long, and mine is round- so its just weird when it hits a certain way and its like whoa....that's not me that's Abby...*scratches head* lol *shrugs*. Weird.

1 comment:

Em J said...

How much weight have you lost hun you look GREAT!!! You can really tell in your face!! The kids are darling, I love Cooper's hair!!! He's like the blond version of Jaeli, too cute!