THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 30, 2007

Gimme Somethin' to Talk About...

Well...what is up guys??

I don't have a ton to say...or actually, let me rephrase: I don't think I have a ton to say. But I'm going to predict that by the time I'm done with this entry I'll have come up with quite a bit lol;)

Been attempting to watch the Nascar race with Jason (well until he fell asleep anyways lol). It's in Kansas this weekend....so we gotta represent or something like that *rolls eyes*. I say that like we don't watch it every other weekend *rolls eyes*. His Grandpa is a massive fan. When I would stay the weekend with them (when I moved to BP we only got to see each other on weekends when I was in school still) that's the routine....come home from church....watch Nascar race/nap lol. He always falls asleep...but he'd wake right up if you actually changed the channel...god forbid! I remember a good two years of staring at that tv as everyone around me is half assed watching and taking naps and thinking.....why on earth would anyone ever wanna watch this crap?!? It's cars....going in a circle....for HOURS *bangs head on wall*. I grew to appreciate it though lol *shrugs*. My favorite is Jr yo. Don't worry....he'll pick back up next year with the new ride I think. Jason's a Jamie McMurray fan- but only b/c he's from Joplin *rolls eyes*. I loathe Tony Stewart....but I loathe Jeff Gordon even more. Ug- he makes me wanna puke. I think he's secretly a real Rainbow Warrior *winks* if you catch my drift. I only somewhat place Stewart lower on my list b/c I love that he harrasses Jeff Gordon;) I have a love/hate relationship with Kevin Harvick too....he's a punk and a jackass....but he's spunky....and he fights dirty- so he at least makes for an interesting race then lol;) Anyways....they just started up again from the rain delay. Hate to break it to them but shortly they'll have to stop again- it's just started pouring and storming here and its all moving that way *shrugs*. It hasn't rained this hard in a LONG time. Bizzare.

So yesterday was Nicolle and Scott's wedding shower. It was supposed to be a 'couples shower'. Eh whatever. Unfortunately....it wasn't all that well....anything? Lol. We got there about 10 minutes after it was supposed to start and Nicolle hugs me and says "well at least we have 2 friends..." lol. A girl she used to work with and her husband showed up later...and then Anne gave up on waiting for her husband (for a good TWO hours....she was slightly pissed) and came even later...and that was it other than family. I think the whole slacking on getting them the guest list thing contributed to that....but what do I know;) Oh well... more food and beer for us!! Or wine if you're me....I'm not a beer drinker. Not post-high school anyways. I'm not afraid to lay the facts on the table and be different: it tastes....like crap. Don't tell me try this kind or that kind....I have- it's still disgusting. Ya'll are just kidding yourselves. My Dad told me in college that I had to "acquire" a taste for beer.....have one with your dinner- you'll start to like it sooner or later....Heh. Thanks Dad. Sure.....or I'll just become an alcoholic *twirls finger*. Dr. Pepper is so much cheaper....I tried the acquiring thing but it still didn't do anything for me. The only time I've ever had a drink of beer that was good, was at the lake....my Dad convinced me to try part of their snack....it was what "fishermen do" at the lake *grrrr...men food....* *rolls eyes*. It was a friggin oyster on a cracker *shudders at the memory*. It's an awful, horrible, very strong taste. I was all gagging needing some water or something- and my Uncle hands me a beer....that is the one time I've ever thought beer tasted good. And boy did it ever. I just don't think that eating that oyster crap so that I can down a beer is very logical reasoning *shrugs*. I'm a fruity flavored kinda girl *shrugs*. And I like non-red wine lol. Or at least am discovering I do. Jorge busted out some fabulous stuff last night- but I only had two glasses....someone had to be the DD yo. And Mommy when I went to pick Jae up and reality started up again lol. Jason on the other hand....well let's just say he and Scott get competitive even with beer *rolls eyes*. Though Scott was far more gone that Jason lol. Dweebs. We had SO much fun though lol. I don't think I've laughed so hard in my life lol. Poor Jason and Scott....I've grown up around these people my whole life....I know they're crazy fun.....and if I didn't live in one of the stories being told- I'd already heard it b/c it involved my Aunt or some of their other friends I know from tagging along when I was little. They're even funnier now than at the time....it speaks a lot for them that they're still around and don't think Nicolle and I either one are not wife material b/c of our crazy families lol. The best story by far though was about Anne's husband before she came lol. Scott told it (they played college baseball together....baseball boys are crazy....Jason has no clue what he's in for at this bachelor party....I keep telling him that but I still don't think he gets it lol)- let's just say Freshman introduction to the team was rather crazy.....involved partying, and a game of "Lay it all out on the table" *winks*. I'll let you guess what the "it" was;) Cody won. And Scott swears that's the only reason Anne is still married to him and puts up with his crap lol. Scott also has a mad funny storyabout Jason- he came to pick him up and he'd just gotten out of the shower, had to throw on just a pair of old shorts to get down to the door...anyways, Scott's version is one of the funniest things I've ever heard in my life, and basically he also thinks Jason's got the biggest penis on the face of the planet too.....but I don't think I can get through it without peeing myself so I'll save it for another day. Lucky Scott.....he swears he was second to Cody....so that would mean between him and his two good friends- if there was a top penis list they'd dominate the top three apparently *rolls eyes*. Boys are so weird *rolls eyes more*. Lots of fun. Wish my batteries wouldn't have died right after we got there or I sooo would have video taped the majority of it lol. My stomach is sore today from laughing so much. Never fear....I'll be prepared....the reception is going to be a repeat- only worse, and there for much more fun;)

All in all I'd say we had a pretty good weekend lol. Fun anyways *shrugs*.

See....told ya I'd think of something to talk about;)

On that note I'm craving some serious chocolate. I hate that...I'm so not a sweets person....then I get a craving like this for sudden chocolate and it's like hell trying to find some *rolls eyes*. Must go.

No comments: