THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 24, 2007

Ames.....

I got an email today from one of the transcribing places I applied to a hundred years ago, "inviting" me to test for them. It gives you a week to do so- which makes me nervous lol....that must mean they have a lot of guidelines to learn lol;) Anyways just thought I'd share with someone who cares *tear* lol *rolls eyes*. I sent my resume in like....oh last January I think? Never heard from them....saw a link again three months ago I think, and sent it in again. Then noticed a deal saying it can take them up to a month to get back to you, so don't assume they're done hiring. I decided screw it and sent it again last month lol. Cross your fingers I'm as fantastically talented as I think I am- hee hee;)

2 comments:

Kim said...

Tori,how'd you get a background on here?!

Anonymous said...

Don't even sweat it beyotch you'll totally rock that shit ;]

Yes dish already about the background hooker.