THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 24, 2007

Someone fix my computer *sigh*

I hate computers and technology. So yesterday I notice this WinAntiVirus Pro 2007 has somehow miraculously installed itself on my computer. Okay whatever....I remove and restart and go on. But obviously....its not gone- or keeps coming back. I keep getting pop ups like you wouldn't believe and its taking forever to navigate the web. It's pissing me off like whoa. Then also at some point while I'm on the internet- suddenly my blue bar deal at the bottom (ya know....with the Start menu and minimized stuff....) disappears and if I minimize the page, all my desktop items are gone too. I'm ready to throw it outside it's frusturating me so bad. I don't know where else to look for something, or to get rid of it. Anyone with suggestions feel free to leave them. Puh-leese ;)

1 comment:

Display Name said...

wait I'm a little confused. You didn't d/l WinAntiVirus Pro 2007? I am assuming its spyware? I dunno. I would run an anti-virus and a spyware program like ad-ware. if that doesn't work, go with the original plan and restore the whole computer. Good luck.