THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Omfg. I'm so going to have to rough up the DM if OD doesn't pull it's head out of it's ass and WORK today *sighs*. This is bs. It's day 3 of not being able to get the site up, or getting it to appear after a billion years, and then not being able to log in, or logging in.....and then a hundred years later seeing your faves page.....and then the entries you click on never loading. Sure....I've got blogger....woo-freakin-hoo *twirls finger*- but I don't want blogger....I want OD. Ug. Obviously I can write here....obviously I have a lot of the same people on my list here that are on my OD one- but lets just face it....I don't write all the things I'd write in my OD over here....and I don't feel like a lot of you do either. Plus I just like my OD setup better *shrugs*. Why oh why does the DM just have to be a bitch......*rolls eyes*.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Please Tori...Please tell me Heidi did NOT go there. OMFG that was horrendous! What on earth possessed that child to make a SINGLE? Goodness, her 15mins are OVER someone needs to foward her the memo.