THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 8, 2007

MIA a little bit...

We went to my Dad's for the weekend- it was their Octoberfest weekend. The last time we went was when I was pregnant with Jaeli lol- but had noooooo clue....which led to me bawling at the ob b/c I had entirely too much to drink that weekend....I mean hello- I didn't even suspect such a thing let alone know it yet (like two weeks after was when I did I believe). Anyhow it was fun- we had a good time. I got a little annoyed....all my siblings want to go out and drink and party and what not- I felt kinda left behind or something I guess...but then they call or show up wanting me to come join them.....and don't understand that that just isn't my thang' right now. I'm the one who has to be up at 6am when someone starts hollaring for Mommy....sorry, but drinking it up for a few hours before going to bed in the early am anyways....is not my idea of a good time anymore. I don't get to just sleep it off- yet no one gets that *rolls eyes*. Anyhow....it was nice to get away for a weekend....and I always end up having a good time bs'ing with my Dad when we go anyhow. It was nice to get home last night though too.

Anyhow- I'm busy around here getting things back in normal form. There was a plumbing issue at Dad's Saturday evening....somehow the room we were in started to flood, and naturally I'd taken my clothes out that morning and got what I wanted and left the rest folded and stacked neatly by the bag they were in....thus they got soaked- and we couldn't run the washer with not knowing why the basement was flooding and all. Sucked. Luckily I had one outfit and pair of heels that were thrown on the bed and fine....sucked though b/c the sidewalks down mainstreet apparently don't like you to wear stilettos to Octoberfest. Fuckers. I hurt my knee from the running last week- I don't know how lol. I woke up to a swollen painful knee the next morning and that was that. It was feeling better two days later- sore but better.....I look all cute and go walking down to the street dance with Jason, Ty and Trista....my fucking heel gets stuck between bricks in the sidewalk- naturally the one on the leg that has the sore knee- which then twisted to the side and plunged right on into the sidewalk. I dropped my damn phone and it got scratched on the back (I never thought I'd ever be that anal about my phone...that's Jason job...but it really pissed me off this time lol *shrugs*)- and the palms of my hands were scraped raw from putting them out to catch my fall. Not cool. Unfortunately I have to say also...I was completely sober at the time *sighs*. Oh well lol;) I had better luck walking in the damn things after we'd been to the Beer Garden and then to my sister's friends house for crown and Pepsi lol. Go figure *shrugs*.

Anyhow...I have pics and things I'll try and put up later or tomorrow. Just busy around here today. It's going to be a busy week anyhow too, b/c of the wedding coming up on Saturday and everything surrounding that. Just thought I'd check in though;)

No comments: