THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Alright Bitches....

Look at me...and be honest-lol. I re-tried on the straight leg jeans and I'm on the fence. I absolutely must have a size bigger- as the waist is near pinching and I'm not squishing myself in them all white trash like so I have like divided fat lumps or something....eek! But- think legs here....I took some crappy pictures in attempt to show the whole deal here. Look...think...enlighten me- is the tighter straight thing workin' for me or no? I'm still worried about looking short and stubby...Jase thinks they're fine- but fine is guy code for "I don't know...I don't care...I'm staying out of this thanks." Here they are:


That's it yo.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Personally I'm not a huge fan of anything with a tapered leg but you pull them off for sure. They look super cute with that shirt and paired with a heel. Stacy & Clinton (TLC's what not to wear) would be proud :]

Kristin said...

They are fab! And you KNOW I'd be honest. You look cute. Its just going to be the top that makes or breaks it, you know?

Michelle said...

LOVE THEM! Wish I could pull them off!!!