THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

KRIS!!!

Ta-da! I have a few more bows drying and need to finish adding some bling to a few of those ones in there (gotta get more glue tonight) and then I'll get them all lined up and email you pics and you can decide what you want or don't- whatever works. I'm still checking price wise b/c ones I found are asking like 2 bucks a bow- and I think that's ridiculous for dog bows, geez! I've been getting ambitious with bow boards and thought it'd be cute to have a Dior one right....so I do the letters and all and suddenly realize duh- she's a dog...they've got rubber bands not clips *rolls eyes*. So I improvized and experimented with a box instead cause hey- had to send them in one anyways lol;) Anyhow here's a preview so far...

3 comments:

Kristin said...

OMG!!!!!!!!!!! IT IS GORGEOUS!! I LOVE IT, I LOVE IT, I LOVE IT!

Kim said...

How freaking cute Tori!

*Jealous my doggy doesn't have hair to put in bows*

Kristin said...

Dude, when can I pay you for that?!??!?!?!? I LOVE IT!!!!!

And happy belated birthday!